Here at Gästis you can enjoy food, drink & accommodation characterized by the unique character that Skåne offers. We cherish old traditions & spice them up with new, modern influences. The Scanian hospitality is as palpable in our newly built hotel as well as in our historic dining rooms. A warm welcome to our authentic Scanian experience, from innkeeper Adam and staff!
Food and drinks
Here at Staffanstorps Gästgivergård you can enjoy Scanian food, generous portions made with love and care which pays homage to Scanian traditions. At the same time, we use locally produced raw materials, which are grown in the Scanian soil. We serve delicious lunch based upon Scanian home cooking, pasta, fish, meat and vegetarian dishes. Always with home-baked sourdough bread and fresh salad and a good cup of coffee after the meal.
In the ”wet” department, we collaborate with local producers of beer, wine and schnapps, such as Klagshamn’s winery, Hällåkra, Sövde musteri, Kornheddinge BryggeriKompani and Österlenbryggarna. Enjoy exquisite food and drink in the historic restaurant, which dates back to the 20th century and where beautiful chandeliers and old murals meet traditional and delicious Scanian food.
About the hotel
- Stay comfortably & personably in our lovely rooms!
- All our guests have access to a relaxation area in the basement with a steam sauna, dry sauna and a fully equipped gym.
- All our rooms are equipped with handmade quality beds from Vilax in Staffanstorp.
- We also offer 4 accessibility-adapted rooms.
- Breakfast is always included with your stay.
We at Gästis think that conferences should be simple and convenient. We now offer 3 fully equipped conference rooms with modern technology!
All conference rooms are acoustically treated. The three rooms are of various sizes and in two of the rooms, it is possible to have online video meetings. Room rent, projector / TV, fruit, water, notepads & pens included.
Free parking available.
Covid-19 informationWe at Staffanstorp Gästis naturally take the Covid-19 pandemic very seriously. Therefore, we follow the recommendations from the Swedish authorities, the WHO, and local authorities.
In the restaurant:
- We have introduced extra routines regarding cleaning and hygiene
- We continuously monitor the situation and update this information accordingly
- Working proactively, there is no salad buffet for lunch at the moment, but we offer a bowl of mixed salad for each guest, served at the table
- A maximum of 8 people can sit at a table, and we have at least 1 meter between the tables in the restaurant
- For everyone who wants to avoid sitting indoors, we offer takeaway meals instead – prices and selection appear from the menu
- To the extent we can, we distribute arrival times to avoid queuing and crowding of people
- We have hand sanitizer throughout the restaurant, and there are gloves and face masks for those who may wish to use them
At the hotel:
- We have tightened the already strict requirements for cleaning
- Door handles and contact surfaces are sanitized daily
- Max. 4 people in the sauna at a time
- Max. 5 people in the gym
- Max. 2 people in the elevator
We recommend that you write ”Malmövägen 2 staffanstorp” as the destination in your GPS. That way we can be sure you are landing in the right place.
Without GPS – description:Drive over the Øresund Bridge and follow the E20 until you reach the exit ”16a, Trafikplats Sunnanå”. Take the exit and follow Route 11. When you reach the roundabout, take the third road, Västanvägen, and turn right at the next roundabout into Kronoslättvägen. At the next roundabout, take the second road, and then Kronoslättsvägen becomes Järnvägsgatan and ends in a roundabout. Take the third road at this roundabout – it’s Malmövägen. About 30 meters after the roundabout, turn right and immediately left. Then you come to our parking lot and see Staffanstorp Gästgivergård on the left side and the hotel on the right side.
You can also visit us by bus. The bus stop is approximately 50 meter from Staffanstorp Gästgivergård.More info about the route and timetable at Skånetrafiken (https://www.skanetrafiken.se/
To/ from, Malmö Airport/Sturup. Travel via Malmö with flygbussarna. When in Malmö, choose one of the routes above.More info: https://www.flygbussarna.se/
Staffanstorp Gästgivergård – history
You can feel the buzz of history when you visit Staffanstorp Gästgivergård, which was built in 1880. On the walls of the beautiful restaurant there are well-preserved paintings in the form of still lifes of food and animals, and there has been pub activity for hundreds of years on site.
In our new hotel, the rooms are inspired by the history of the area and therefore bear historical names such as ”Postiljonen”, ”Sockermästaren”, and ”Hönsakadorran” – all professions that were important and which helped to found the industries that created the area around Staffanstorp – the sugar factory, the railway and the inn.